MANGE-TOUT CATERING STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All prices are subject to VAT, at the current rate of 20%, unless otherwise stated.
2. Prices are inclusive of cost of ingredients, preparation and delivery. Delivery is free on orders over £150.00 plus VAT within a 5-mile radius. (A delivery charge may be applicable if a minimum order is not reached.) If deliveries are unable to be made at an agreed time, a waiting charge of £25.00 per hour plus VAT will be levied.
3. Prices are based on 30 people, and are subject to change if numbers decrease. We have a minimum food order value of £150.00 plus VAT.
4. Travelling surcharge may be applied for parties outside a 20-mile radius.
5. All enquiries are regarded as provisional until such time as confirmation is received in writing. A non-refundable deposit is required to secure the date, (subject to availability).
6. A further deposit of 50% of the estimated final invoice is required one month prior to the event.
7. Final payment is required on receipt of invoice.
8. We accept cash or cheque payments. We do accept credit or debit cards. (Credit cards payments regrettably carry a 2% surcharge due to charges imposed on us by the credit card companies.)
9. Mange-Tout Catering reserve the right to charge interest on late payments.
10. Any cancellation will result in the retention of the deposit up to 2 weeks prior to the event. Cancellation within 2 weeks of the event will result in the full selling price being charged. Cancellation must be confirmed in writing.
11. Final numbers are requested no later than 5 working days prior to the event. After this time an increase in numbers can normally be accommodated, but no allowance can be made if numbers drop.
12. If the number of guests attending exceeds the numbers booked, and we are able to cater for them, we will charge for the greater number.
13. If the number of guests attending is less then the number booked, we will still charge for the total number ordered.
14. Whilst every effort will be made to produce the exact agreed menu, Mange-Tout Catering reserve the right to alter a particular ingredient if it is not available.
15. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of quotations, Mange-Tout Catering reserves the right to charge more, or less for its services should the price of raw materials change beyond its control. Any changes will be notified and agreed between both parties prior to function.
16. Any equipment lost or damaged by the customer or guests will be charged at the full replacement cost.
17. Waitress Service is only available when all the food is being provided by Mange-Tout Catering. Waitress Service is subject to availability, at time of initial booking. Due to Environmental Health and Hygiene Regulations, we are unable to provide waitress service for food other than food provided by ourselves (with the exception of Celebration Cakes), and reserve the right to withdraw staff if food is provided from another source and appears alongside food provided by ourselves.
18. Hot Food can only be supplied when adequate facilities are available on site, or the provision of commercial equipment can be accommodated.
19. When food is on a delivery basis only, due diligence is transferred to the recipients, to ensure that the food is kept at the correct temperature in acceptable conditions until consumption, and thereafter.
20. Mange-Tout Catering is happy for clients to provide their own drink for us to serve, however, this is only undertaken if the drinks have been correctly chilled, where required, prior to service. However, an arrangement can be made to do this for you, if required.